Open from Tuesday to Sunday
1st October 2017 – 21st April 2018
from 10.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
22nd April 2018 – 30th September 2018
from 10.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
Closed on Monday
Groups can book tours from 8.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. too
You can buy your tickets directly at the Museo Diocesano or online for “fast track entry”
Vivaticket Call center: 892.234
From abroad: +39.041.2719035
Groups: 892.234 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Full price: € 15,00
Reductions: € 12,00
- Children 6-12 years old, students, over 65 years old
- Residents of the City of Venice (showing their ID cards)
- Police Forces (in uniform or showing their ID cards)
Free entry: children under 6 years old accompanied by an adult (max 2 children per adult)
Schools: € 6,00
Schools and groups over 10 people only by reservation (call 892.234 or +39.041.27.19.035).
Want to come again? Return for a second visit in 2017 and pay only € 6,00! info at the venue concerning this special price.
€ 2,00 discount on Full Price Ticket € 15,00
- Air Dolomiti (Air Dolomiti Ticket to Venice – MAX one week since flight date)
- Assigeco (coupon sent with newsletter)
- Hard Rock Café (VivaVivaldi flyer stamped by HRC)
- Volotea (Volotea Ticket to Venice – MAX one week since flight date)
- TOURING CLUB members.
- OCRAD – Regione Veneto